By Academic Press
Advances in Agronomy is still famous as a number one reference and a chief resource for the most recent study in agronomy. As constantly, the topics lined are diversified and exemplary of the myriad of subject material handled by means of this long-running serial.
- Maintains the top effect issue between serial courses in agriculture
- Presents well timed experiences on very important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing attractiveness for excellence within the field
Read or Download Advances in Agronomy: 113 PDF
Similar botany books
Hyperspectral narrow-band (or imaging spectroscopy) spectral information are speedy rising as functional recommendations in modeling and mapping plants. fresh learn has verified the advances in and benefit of hyperspectral information in more than a few purposes together with quantifying agricultural plants, modeling woodland cover biochemical houses, detecting crop tension and affliction, mapping leaf chlorophyll content material because it impacts crop creation, picking crops plagued by contaminants resembling arsenic, demonstrating sensitivity to plant nitrogen content material, classifying plants species and sort, characterizing wetlands, and mapping invasive species.
Assembly the world’s meals safeguard problem would require a multi-national, collaborative attempt to combine the simplest examine from technology, engineering and socioeconomics in order that technological advances can convey advantages the place they're such a lot wanted. the current publication covers the influence of significant environmental difficulties on crop creation and the way to deal with those concerns for sustainable agriculture and enhancements of plants.
An try and pull jointly what's identified approximately that impressive tree, the African baobab (Adansonia digitat L. - Bombaceae). Illustrated with five half-tone plates, three maps and a diagnostic line drawing.
Due to the fact that precedent days, crops were used as a major normal resource of other medications and feature performed a massive function in our lives. The previous culture of medicinal plant software has changed into a hugely ecocnomic enterprise within the international marketplace, leading to the discharge of a big variety of natural items.
- Sustainable Agriculture And The International Rice-Wheat System (Books in Soils, Plants, and the Environment)
- Lichens to Biomonitor the Environment
- Parasitic Orobanchaceae: Parasitic Mechanisms and Control Strategies
- Genomics of Plant Genetic Resources: Volume 2. Crop productivity, food security and nutritional quality
- Plants for Food and Medicine
- Plant Nutrient Disorders: Volume 2: Tropical Fruit and Nut Crops
Additional info for Advances in Agronomy: 113
Advances in Agronomy: 113 by Academic Press