GFS Machining is a dynamic and engaging workplace. It is a clean and safe environment which is temperature controlled year round. We offer competitive pay and benefits.
CNC Operator/ Machinist
- Set-up and operate a variety of CNC equipment (mills, lathes, and grinders)
- Make machine adjustments that may be required, check dimensions, etc. to insure conformance to specification
- Tend machines to maintain production schedule
- Accurately completes required quality and production control documents.
Performs Basic Machine Maintenance Functions.
Operates CMM with existing programs.
- Ability to multi-task, work well with others, have good organizational skills and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have a mathematical understanding and unit conversion
- Reads and understands G-code
- Experience with CAM software
- Experience with CMM programming and use
Job Type: Full-time
- CNC machinist: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.